- Three-Way Main Monitor
- Handcrafted drivers
- For in-wall or free standing setups
- Passive MF/HF crossover
- Matched with Lab.gruppen PLM 12k44 amplifier
- Made in Denmark
The Dynaudio Professional M3VE monitor system that takes monitoring to a whole new level with a significant upgrade from its predecessor - the renowned M3A 3-way monitor. Two speakers are powered by a single four channel Lab.gruppen PLM 12k44 amplifier, using the integrated Lake active cross-over between LF and MF, while passively filtering the MF/HF cross-over point.
With Dynaudio ESOTAR² driver technology, M3VE takes over where most other monitor systems give up. Attention to detail, underpinned by a 22Hz - 21kHz frequency response and beyond 133dB SPL, M3VE leaves no room for desire in terms of resolution, range or power.
Please visit http://labgruppen.com/series/plm-series for more information on the amplifier.
- Unique linear phase frequency response
- Frequency Response: 22 Hz - 21 kHz
- Dual 12" ESOTAR² Woofers, aluminum voice coil
- Dual 6" Midrange drivers, MSP cone, 75mm aluminum voice coil
- 1.1" (28mm) ESOTAR² Soft-dome tweeter, aluminum voice coil
- Max. SPL (short term peak @ 1m): 135 SPL
- Heavy internal damping for minimum cabinet resonance
- Dimensions: 555mm (W) x 775mm (H) x 505mm (D)
- Weight: 143 lbs./ 65 kg.
- Technical Specifications
- 3-way Active Main Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB):
- 22 Hz - 21 kHz
- Peak SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term):
- > 133 dB peak
- Amplifier minimum:
- 2 x Lab.gruppen PLM10000Q
- Resonance Frequency:
- 24 Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume:
- 145 liters
- Bass Principle:
- Bass reflex
- 1/2 Lab-gruppen PLM10000Q (2 channels pr speaker). Preset: M3VE V05
- Esotar² 28 mm soft dome Magnetic fluid, Metal rear chamber, Pure alu wire voice coil, 4 mm die-cast alu front, Neodym magnet material
- 15 cm with 75 mm diameter pure aluminum wire voice coil, one-piece molded MSP cone
- Esotar 30 cm with 75 mm diameter pure copper wire voice-coil, MSP-cone, long stroke
- 65 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxL):
- 555 x 775 x 505 mm
- 25mm MDF, strategically braced and damped. Low turbulence reflex-ports. Separate chambers for each woofer.
- Woofers/hightone: active dsp-based, in-amp Lake processor. Midrange/tweeter: passive wir air-coils only, low dielectrium capacitors and zero-compression resistors.
- Technical Specifications - 12k44
- Number of amplifier channels:
- Max out Power per Channel (4 ohms, all channels driven):
- 3000 W
- THD + N at 1 kHz and 1 dB below clipping:
- < 0.04 %
- Dynamic Range:
- > 114 dB
- Channel separation (Crosstalk) at 1 kHz:
- > 70 dB
- Analog, AES/EBU & Dante
- Analog Input Sample Rate / Resolution:
- 96 kHz / 24 bit
- 16.5 kg (36 lbs)
- Dimensions (WxHxD):
- 483 mm (19"), H: 88 mm (2 U), D: 424 mm (16")
Our M Series monitors offer you the ultimate main monitoring solution, combining world-class driver and cabinet technology. For recording, dubbing and mixing, M3VE or M3XE are delivering the full and rich sound that you would expect from a main monitor, but with a level of sonic detail and precision far beyond ‘expected’.
Dedicated for mastering, our M5P Evidence is the ultimate far-field speaker that empowers you with the ability to pinpoint and evaluate every little audio detail with extreme accuracy.
Needless to say that this is exactly what mastering engineers need to make informed decisions. Often, only relatively minor adjustments are needed, but it better be the right ones you make then. In short, regardless of application, our M Series of professional monitors will deliver the audio quality you have come to expect from us. And as mentioned, possibly even a bit beyond that.
Dynaudio monitors are designed to speak the truth so you get exactly what you need: an exact reproduction of your mix. Great mixing derives from attention to detail while striving for a final mix that goes way beyond the sum of its parts. We believe that the same principle applies when designing ultimate monitors.
Utmost care in selection of materials and production combined with the industry's most thorough and extensive testing program allow our monitors to achieve 100 percent consistency - not just between different pairs, but also when crossing pairs or relying on pairs in different locations.
And due to our unique driver technology our monitors are neutral and uncolored. The smooth clarity in combination with the outstanding dynamic capabilities of our monitors ensure that you can work long hours without ear fatigue.