Volkswagen Golf - The Excite sound system
The Dynaudio Excite Sound System for the Volkswagen Golf is comprised of nine high performance loudspeaker drivers, with 2-way loudspeaker sets in the front and rear of the vehicle and a dedicated dual voice coil subwoofer discretely mounted in the boot of the car, collectively powered by a sophisticated 400-watt digital amplifier.
The dual 2-way systems each feature a pair of Dynaudio soft-dome tweeters and Magnesium Silicate Polymer mid/bass loudspeaker drivers, which are perfectly integrated with the subwoofer to deliver a well-balanced sound to the entire vehicle interior and breath-taking bass performance that is not just powerful, but also tight and detailed.
The combination of innovative Dynaudio loudspeaker driver technology and powerful electronic components yields a clear and precise sound with wonderfully lifelike dynamics, even at high sound pressure levels. In the process it establishes a new benchmark for premium sound systems in the compact class.
Want to learn more about how we tune a car? Read our interview with Senior Sound Tuner, Morten Hermansen here.
We place you in the center of music
- 4 Tweeters
- 4 Woofers
- 1 Subwoofer
Features & Highlights
- Dual voice coil subwoofer offers optimized in-car bass performance
- Authentic replication of the Dynaudio sound experience from the home or studio into your car
- Solid bass performance no matter which seat one is sitting in
- Mid/bass and subwoofer integration offers a cohesive and balanced bass experience in the car
- MOST150 digital optical connection minimizes noise on the sound signal, maintaining a clear signal from the radio or media centre to the amplifier to allow for a pure listening experience
- Shark DSP enables impeccable timing, placing the music in the perfect position in front of the listener while maintaining all spectra of the sound
- Automatic sound adjustment to compensate for noise sources relative to the vehicle’s speed while maintaining the sound volume; the Dynaudio sound system functions in such a manner that the volume is automatically adjusted according to the cabin conditions to remain at the same level
- Dynaudio fine tuning optimizes the sound tuning for each specific car model, as the different Golf variants are not completely identical; Dynaudio fine sound tuning ensures an uncompromised sound tailored to each specific vehicle
- High performance 6.5 inch diameter MSP mid/bass drivers
- Focus features: All, driver, co-driver or rear.