Volkswagen Transporter - Dynaudio sound system
The Dynaudio Sound System for Transporter T6 features two 3-way loudspeakers in the front of the car, a dedicated centre channel loudspeaker, and two 2-way loudspeakers in rear of the vehicle.
The center loudspeaker serves to help place the orchestra in the front of the vehicle, and even though the seats are asymmetrical, the Dynaudio sound tuning compensates for this with a perfectly accurate sound stage and a completely uncompromised listening experience.
The system is comprised of 11 precisely positioned, fully active Dynaudio loudspeaker drivers, and is fine-tuned via the latest generation Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and driven by a 16-channel digital amplifier delivering 680 watts of pure sound.
We place you in the center of music
- 4 Tweeters
- 1 Centre speaker
- 1 Midrange speaker
- 4 Woofers
Features & Highlights
- The 3-way loudspeakers in the front channels feature newly-developed ferrite tweeters
- The MSP woofers in the front of the vehicle are 8 inches in diameter while the mid/bass drivers in the back are 6.5 inches diameter
- Sophisticated 16-channel, 680 Watt digital power amplifier
- Digital Signal Processing for placing the music in the perfect position emanating from the front of the vehicle
- Automatic sound adjustment to compensate for noise sources relative to the vehicle’s speed while maintaining the sound volume; the Dynaudio sound system functions in such a manner that the volume is automatically adjusted according to the cabin conditions to remain at the same level
- Expert Dynaudio fine-tuning optimizes the sound tuning specifically for the vehicle model.