Adjustable mounting brackets are supplied with OW Series speakers. Use the brackets to mount the speakers at the required locations as described and illustrated in the following paragraphs and diagrams.
- Using the supplied 5.5 mm (7/32 in) Allen key fully loosen the clamp bolt and separate the ball and clamp components of the mounting brackets.
- Secure the mounting bracket clamp components at the required locations using appropriate screw or bolt fittings. Ensure that there is both adequate clearance around the bracket locations for the speakers, and that access to tighten the bracket clamp bolts will be possible once the speakers are in position.
If you have any concerns over the suitability of the structure to which the brackets and speakers are to be attached, or doubt in your ability to fix the brackets securely, you should seek professional advice and help.
- Screw the bracket ball component into the lower tapped hole on the rear panel of the speaker as far as it will go. Do not over-tighten. Tighten the lock nut against the speaker body using a 9/16 in spanner or an adjustable wrench.
- If a secondary restraint chain is to be used, screw one of the supplied eyelet components into the upper tapped hole on the rear panel of the speaker as far as it will go. Do not over-tighten.
- Hold the speaker in position with the mounting bracket ball within the jaws of the mounting bracket clamp. The assistance of a second person is likely to be required. Now use the Allen key to tighten the mounting bracket clamp screw until the speaker is held securely in the desired position. Take care to ensure that the speaker cable is routed appropriately.
- If a secondary restraint is to be used, connect a suitable length of wire cable or chain between the speaker eyelet and a secure mounting location on the fixed structure.