Important Safety Instructions
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug.
USA and Canada only: A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety.
- If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, this apparatus should not be exposed to rain or moisture and objects filled with liquids, such as vases, should not be placed on this apparatus.
- To completely disconnect this equipment from the mains, disconnect the power supply cord plug from the receptacle.
- The mains plug of the power supply cord shall remain readily operable.
Power supply unit
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK! DO NOT OPEN!
When plugged in, a dangerous electrical voltage is present inside the housing of the supplied Xeo power supply unit.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not open the power supply unit and do not expose it to rain or moisture. No user serviceable parts inside.
- Refer servicing to qualified personnel.
- Make sure that the housing is not damaged. Exchange the power supply unit for a new one if it has been damaged.
Remote control battery
Danger of explosion
Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
Chemical burn hazard
- If the coin/button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death.
- If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.