Care and maintenance
Dynaudio loudspeakers require no special treatment apart from the kind of careful handling you would normally apply to any high-tech product in your home.
Aggressive cleaning fluids
All-in-one cleaning agents, aggressive cleaning fluids or special furniture polishes may damage the cabinet surface or other speaker parts.
- Use a soft dry or slightly damp cloth when cleaning the cabinet and other plain parts.
Cleaning the loudspeakers
- Switch off all components of your system when cleaning any of these components or in case of extended absences.
- Avoid touching the tweeter domes as any change of their shape may have an impact on sound quality.
- Clean the cabinet and other plain parts with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth only.
- Remove dust on the woofer diaphragms with a fine furniture brush.
All materials used by Dynaudio are integrated with exceptional care. By taking care of your loudspeakers, you will preserve the finish and build quality for a very long time.