Updating the firmware
- Copy the firmware file onto an empty USB stick.
- Switch the loudspeaker off using the power switch on the rear of the device.
- Insert the USB stick in the USB port on the rear side of the housing.
- Switch the loudspeaker on (power switch on the rear of the device).
The firmware update is performed automatically.
The while LEDs will light in ascending order (see above).
The procedure is completed in just a few seconds. The loudspeaker enters standby mode automatically.
- Switch the loudspeaker back off and remove the USB stick.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 with the second loudspeaker.