To switch the speakers on from standby mode:
Press on top of one of the speakers (Xeo 10) or point the remote control at a speaker and press .
- The speakers will automatically search for an active audio signal. If found, the signal will be output (autoplay function).
- If there is no input signal, the speakers will continue scanning the inputs for the next 20 minutes and enter sleep mode.
If there is no input signal, the speakers will go into standby mode after a certain period.
Playback of a Bluetooth Device
Once you have paired your device with your Xeo 10/20/30, you can connect by choosing the Xeo 10/20/30 from your list of Bluetooth devices.
- Select Bluetooth on the remote control and press play on your Bluetooth device.
The Off button has three functions:
- Standby Mode: Press the button to switch off speakers (Standby Mode).
- Night Mode: Press and hold the button for 5 to 9 seconds to enable/disable Night Mode. The LEDs will turn off, and they will only turn on shortly when you are interacting with the speaker.
- Deep Sleep: Press and hold the button until the speakers turn off. In Deep Sleep mode, auto-sensing functionality is turned off and low-wattage mode is engaged.