RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK! DO NOT OPEN!
If the speakers are connected to the mains voltage, a dangerous electrical voltage is present inside the speakers.
Use the supplied power cable to connect the speakers to the mains voltage. Make sure that the power supply cable is not damaged; replace it with a new one if it has been damaged.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove the back panel and never open the speaker housing. Do not expose the speakers to rain or moisture.
No user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified personnel.
- Do not operate defective speakers and disconnect defective speakers from the mains voltage. Please contact your Dynaudio Xeo distributor if you have any problems. Distributor addresses can be found on the Internet at dynaudio.com.
Remote Control Battery
Danger of Explosion
Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
Chemical Burn Hazard
If the coin/button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death.
If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.