Updating the Firmware
To update the firmware of your Dynaudio subwoofer, proceed as follows. Make a note of the settings in the subwoofer as a Factory Reset may be required after update.
- Empty USB stick formatted to FAT32. (a maximum capacity of 8GB is preferable)
- The latest firmware file downloaded from dynaudio.com/support/firmware
Firmware Update Procedure
- Unzip the downloaded Zip file.
- Copy the “DYNAUDIO.bin” firmware file into the root directory of the USB stick.
- Switch OFF the subwoofer with the rear-panel switch.
- Insert the USB stick into the USB port at the rear panel labeled “Service”.
- Switch ON the subwoofer with the rear-panel switch.
- Your subwoofer will automatically download the firmware from the USB stick.
- After this, let the subwoofer install the full update, which should take 1- 3 minutes. DO NOT TURN THE DEVICE OFF DURING THIS PROCEDURE.
- During this update the LED will change from red to blue, and the display will show various messages about the update progress.
- After installation is complete, the LED will turn green and the display will return the message: Update result: Success!
- Your firmware update procedure is now finished. Switch OFF the subwoofer and remove the USB stick.
- Switch the subwoofer ON.
- Check the firmware version in the menu info screen.