Updating the Firmware
To update the firmware of your Dynaudio subwoofer, proceed as follows.
Firmware Update Prerequisites
- USB drive with a maximum capacity of 8GB, formatted as a FAT32 drive. We recommend using an empty, low-capacity USB drive.
Firmware Update Procedure
- Go to dynaudio.com/support
- Select your Dynaudio subwoofer.
- Select “Firmware” to open the firmware download page for your subwoofer.
- Download the firmware to your computer. This is a ZIP archive.
- Unzip the ZIP archive.
- Copy the “DYNAUDIO.bin” file to the root of the USB drive.
- Turn off the subwoofer.
- Plug in the USB drive.
- Turn on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer should now detect the drive and install the firmware. The display will show the update progress.
- When the installation is done, the display will read: “Update result: Success!”