About this operating manual: Signal words
The lightning flash with an arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the product.
Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in damage to equipment.
Indicates in combination with a safety sign a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury or damage to equipment.
Indicates in combination with a safety sign a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury.
Indicates in combination with a safety sign a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury.
Important safety instructions
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, this apparatus should not be exposed to rain or moisture and objects filled with liquids, such as vases, should not be placed on this apparatus.
- To completely disconnect this equipment from the mains, disconnect the power supply cord plug from the receptacle.
- The mains plug of the power supply cord shall remain readily operable.
Risk of electric shock. Do not open.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove the rear panel and do not expose the apparatus to rain or moisture. No user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified personnel.