- Open the carton from the top and remove the subwoofer accessories. Do not remove the upper element of the internal packaging.
- Carefully rotate the carton on to its side and again to turn it upside-down.
- The carton can now be lifted away from the subwoofer. Remove the lower internal packaging now on top to reveal the underside of the subwoofer.
- Open the plastic bag and remove it from around the base of the subwoofer.
- Carefully rotate the subwoofer on to its side and again to turn it onto its feet. The internal packaging can now be removed followed by the plastic bag.
After unpacking, make sure the components are complete and check the subwoofer and all accessories for transport damage. Transport damage may be expected if the packaging is severely marked. Do not attempt to install the subwoofer if it is damaged. If the contents are incomplete or damaged, please contact your Dynaudio retailer or local distributor. Distributor addresses can be found at: www.dynaudio.com.
The packaging has been designed so that it may be reused if it was not damaged during initial transport. Keep the packaging and use it for all further transport.
The 18S is heavy and is best unpacked close to its installed location by two people working together.
Disposal of used electrical and electronic equipment (applicable in European countries with separate collection systems for this equipment).
This symbol on the product or its packaging indicates that the product may not be treated as household waste. Instead it must be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health. The recycling of materials helps to conserve natural resources. For more detailed information on recycling this product, please contact your local authority, community waste disposal of, or the shop where you purchased the product.